New Visitor Centre
The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds
West Midlands - Project value £650,000.00
- New Visitor Centre replacing original fire damaged building.
- Sensitive site on the edge of the Sandwell Valley Reserve
- Building includes multi-function rooms, staff areas public viewing areas.
- Natural ventilation, harvested rainwater, air source heat pump heating. +
- RCP responsible for working drawings and details under Design and Build Contract.
To discuss your commercial architectural design requirements or leisure renovation project, contact Roger Coy Partnership today.