Refurbishment of farm buildings
Northamptonshire - Project value: £1.2M
- Design of a new dwelling around a courtyard to the rear and views across the landscape to the neighbouring village one mile away
- New road access to give a sense of arrival to the replacement dwelling
- Natural limestone external walls with dressed stone detailing and stone mullion windows
- Slate roofs and cast aluminium gutters and down pipes
- Formal gardens including rill water feature
To find out more about agricultural building restoration, design and planning consultancy for agricultural and equestrian buildings, email the Roger Coy team today.